Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too many field to download
hellow brother i can't download and the message "warning, too many field for download, maximum 26 field". and i have to download all the data an approximately 80 fields. please help
(01-06-2016, 02:31 AM)wonno Wrote: hellow brother i can't download and the message "warning, too many field for download, maximum 26 field". and i have to download all the data an approximately 80 fields. please help

Hai wonno,

we're currently doing repairs.

thanks
(01-07-2016, 09:41 AM)seegithub Wrote:
(01-06-2016, 02:31 AM)wonno Wrote: hellow brother i can't download and the message "warning, too many field for download, maximum 26 field". and i have to download all the data an approximately 80 fields. please help

Hai wonno,

thanks

Hello wonno, 

we have found the problem and fixed it. Please copy and replace the following files in the folder on your application libraries:

Location file: you_root_folder/application/libraries/Downgenerator.php

Attached Files
.php   Downgenerator.php (Size: 14.24 KB / Downloads: 5)
(01-12-2016, 01:54 PM)seegithub Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 09:41 AM)seegithub Wrote:

Hai wonno,

thanks

Hello wonno, 

we have found the problem and fixed it. Please copy and replace the following files in the folder on your application libraries:

Location file: you_root_folder/application/libraries/Downgenerator.php
 oke fix thank you brother Smile