Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mod_rewrite
I'm using a hosted server to install application, but the Appcore Installer cannot find mod_rewrite Module. The module is loaded, i need only setup the .htaccess file. Could you please tell me exactly what setting write in it to permit the installer to go on?
Thanks.
(01-16-2016, 07:01 PM)piebat Wrote: I'm using a hosted server to install application, but the Appcore Installer cannot find mod_rewrite Module. The module is loaded, i need only setup the .htaccess file. Could you please tell me exactly what setting write in it to permit the installer to go on?
Thanks.

Hi Piebat,

Can you tell me the more details about php version , os used and its version of apache ? 

thanks
PHP version 5.6.15
Apache 2.2.31
MySQL 5.5.42
Linux

Thanks.
(01-18-2016, 01:21 PM)piebat Wrote: PHP version 5.6.15
Apache 2.2.31
MySQL 5.5.42
Linux

Thanks.

Hai piebat, 

I have put up appcore application with the following specifications on my computer :
PHP Version:
[Image: php_version.png]

Apache Version:
[Image: apache_version.png]

Mysql Version:
[Image: mysql_version.png]

OS: Ubuntu 14.04.3. and everything is going well, there is no issue mod_rewrite.
[Image: appcore_info.png]

are you sure that mod_rewrite module is installed on the hosting server, please check back webserver modules installed on your hosting server. examples like this picture:
[Image: phpinfo.png]

which linux version you are using ? ubuntu or redhat or debian or which ? or you using port on you domain, like http://www.yourdomain:8080 ? please tell me more detail.